Basic SEO Tips to Boost Your App
Many APP owners are willing to use SEO for app rank boosting
although it may take a very long time to do so. However it will be easier if they know these amazing SEO tips Apprb.com
is going to share. If you want your app get downloaded, then these tips will definitely be very useful for you.
Change Your First Page Posts
When you do SEO for a while, you will find out some your posts are in first page. But the keywords in those posts may become useless for you now, therefore it's time to reuse this post for your new keywords. Give those articles an overhaul. Add details, examples, answers, statistics, images, contributor quotes, and anything else that makes it a better piece.
Rank for Featured Snippets
A little more than 11% of search results have a featured snippet. These are the results that show up on search engine results pages typically after the ads but before the ranked results. They're usually alongside an image, table, or a video, making them stand out even more and putting them in an even better position to steal clicks from even the highest ranked results. If you can make your connect show up on this place, then you are doing a very good app search ranking
. Here are some ways to keep your content optimized for featured snippets:
- Be clear and concise
- Use headers for easy scanning
- Ensure cross-device usability
- Maintain social engagement
- Use strong external resources
Maximize User Engagement
From updating existing posts to creating new ones, pages should be built to maximize engagement. Here are some great ways you can maximize user engagement on your posts:
- Be easy to read. Content utilizes whitespace, headings, short paragraphs, and relevant images to make the page easier to absorb and increasing the user's time on the page.
- Include highly relevant links and offers on the page. Offering relevant internal links that will answer a reader's question. This often can significantly decrease bounce rates, and get users further into your site.
- Use LSI keywords, and answer additional questions that users may think of after viewing the content. Simply offering only the content that a user searches for is no longer enough. Pages need to supply additional information a user may be seeking. Providing additional information will help retain the user, and tell search engines that the page's content is not only answering the search query but providing additional value that other pieces of content may not be.
- Contain multiple ways for users to absorb the content. Include images, infographics, video, and text. This will capture readers' attention, and keep them more engaged in the content.
More tips will be shared afterwards. If you want to get best app store optimization services
, please stay tuned on Apprb.com. As a professional team,we will never let you down!